Discuss Permanent discount for the forums in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tmsprint

Hi Guys and Girls

First of all happy new year to you all..

I was want to let all the members know that our website will be going live very soon. Our full product range will be on there which is print, workwear, work boots and promotional items.

We will then post up a permanent 10% discount code for the forum members :)

Thank you for supporting us throughout 2012 and we look forward to helping you again throughout 2013.

Also could we ask you to pop on over to facebook page and "like us" we are trying to get to 400 likes so we can then start using there offer feature. Thank you
http://www.------------/tmsprint

All the best
Ricky
Tms Print

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't work for me either

I just searched Facebook for tmsprint

I think I have liked the right page.

I like the look of some of your designs, I will be in touch soon for some flyers

Reply to Permanent discount for the forums in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
PCBWay Christmas Sale - Embrace the Festive Season with Exclusive Discounts on PCB Prototypes! Get ready to jingle with the PCBWay Christmas...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for a career in the South West, with endless opportunities for development? Do you want a hands-on role where your skills and...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All! Always appreciate reading the great ideas and conversations in the forums, and now actually have a chance to ask a question...
Replies
Views
Hi guys & girls I come across this forum whilst searching for help on the solar I boost. I have moved into a new build flat that has this system...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock