Discuss Personalised CU lables in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A friend of mine (no it's not me) asked me where you could get adhesive labels with your company name, date of next inspection etc on them, could anyone point me in the right direction please?

ay local printer should be able to do you some in similar style of a business card, but on sticky back, glossy with peel off backing.

Signs and labels direct do decent, reasonably priced engraved traffolyte labels. He'll have to contact them to setup a template with his exact requirements and then it's just an online ordering system which is great.
For simple labels without logos or suchlike they can be ordered online really simply.

ay local printer should be able to do you some in similar style of a business card, but on sticky back, glossy with peel off backing.

Thanks Tel I did tell him that would be the best option, but you know what some folk are like ask you a question and when you give a sensible answer they poo poo the idea, Ive a good mind to tell him where to go, but being bloke I am I can't thanks for confirming.

Are Lables anything like Tables, I try to use Labels.:tounge_smile::tounge_smile:

I print my own using a Brother QL570 label printer - cost me about 30 quid for the printer including a couple of reels of continuous label.

took no time at all to create the templates in the brother app

at my last assessment I checked ELECSA were happy with the quality etc and he said they were fine.

Reply to Personalised CU lables in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I'm after some advice on 2 way CU in a garden office which is 'buzzing' when I turn on or increase the tempreture of the wall mounted...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Happy Friday! Could someone please point me in the right direction, I’m after the Max Zs for a Bill Talisman TLF633 63A MCCB, I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just finished a contract working on a new build where, over the past 13 months, I've learned much of the ins and outs of modern...
Replies
Views
Hay guys and gals, doing my first park home CU change. I cannot find a copy of an installation cert for a portable dwelling can anyone point me in...
Replies
Views
A silly fault in a circuit only 4m long is currently eluding me! This is ECIR remedials of a landlords supply in a block of flats. Circuit 2 =...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock