Discuss Pictures needed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Anyone got any pictures of before and after work need some for my college portfolio
Cheers
Are you not able to provide any photos of work you have been involved in Bradley? a portfolio is usually used for showing off work you have been involved in.

@Bradley6969 Am I right in thinking you're asking members to supply you with pictures of their work to pass off as yours, if that's the case then it really can't be done, which i would hope you could see why. I was going to add to this but will wait until you reply before I comment further.

@Bradley6969 I notice from your profile you seem to be asking a lot of homework type questions, if you are currently on a course at college you can apply for trainee access. There is a lot of helpful stuff in there for guys like yourself, if you're interested let me know and I will sort it out for you.

Bradley, after having a discussion with other members of staff I think it wise to close this thread until you can answer my concerns earlier, if I have misunderstood your question please send me a pm and I will look into opening it again, if however you are asking members to supply you with material to pass off as your own then I am afraid the thread will remain closed.

Thread Closed.

Reply to Pictures needed in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I needed to replace an MCB for an electric shower with a different rating, it's an older Loadstar consumer unit, and crabtree told me word...
Replies
Views
Long shot but let’s try again :) Currently doing my portfolio for my course so need to take photos on a job. Anyone who can help me with it is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a hypothetical question (I'm an electrical engineer) to better understand RCBOs and how they are used in the USA. Let's say I would...
Replies
Views
I am installing some driveway lights. The customer wants to be able to switch them on from t he house, but also have a PIR at the driveway...
Replies
Views
I have not had to do the wiring for a wet underfloor heating system before. I think I started a thread fairly recently and had some very good...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock