Discuss Pictures of bad installs wanted in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

abb01d43-a630-4c92-8ac8-34f33aedc886_625x352.jpg On the wall isn't a new idea Channel 4's Grand Design Kesington house..

There's nothing inherently wrong with a facade mounted system. Just not in the shade of another house!!!

I've seen some superb facade mounted systems. One of the best being at the top of a mountain in Alpe De Huez. I have since wondered how much the snow negated the less than efficient mounting angle.

Reply to Pictures of bad installs wanted in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all , looking for some advice on my recent install of a pv and battery for my domestic property. I've noticed my smart meter readings...
Replies
Views
I am installing 9 LED downlights each with an RGB bulb in (i will try attach pictures on them) - anyway I have been told that they need to be...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're looking at installing solar at a remote property which is on a TT system with out buildings supplied with underground cables (Stables...
Replies
Views
I had a PV system installed by a local reputable manufacturer last autumn; since then, I've received conflicting advice regarding the consumer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've recently had an oven installed by AO and afterwards I noticed in the installation instructions that the electrical connection needed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock