Discuss (Pictures Thread): Poor Electricianmanship? Pictures of poor electrical installations you find on your travels in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
Poor Electricianmanship? Pictures of poor installations you find on your travels.

@Megawatt suggested this for codebreakers. I thought I'd throw it up in the main electrical forum for all to use.

So this is a public thread, so please, no personal details of where the install is, and no naming or shaming if you know the company that installed it. Those details will be removed if you add them.

Please add pictures to installs you've been round to check, improve, replace, or just even seen whilst out having a meal with the family and spotted something that would shock us (pun intended).

Cheeeeeers

Yeah it's this one started by Darkwood and has lots of regular posts.

Yep. We’ve got a dodgy pics thread and a pride in your work pics thread as well somewhere. (Can’t remember the thread title)

That'll be this one.

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to (Pictures Thread): Poor Electricianmanship? Pictures of poor electrical installations you find on your travels in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Electricians and Electrical Work During COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic (Public Weekly Thread) Firstly, Hi lads and ladies. Apologies it has been...
Replies
Views
Looking for some advice on what I've discovered is the electrics situation in my rental property. I'll note that before I moved in here I made...
Replies
Views
L
Hi All, I am in a dispute with David Wilson Homes (aka Barratt's) and David Wilson Homes who have built my house to a incredibly low standard...
Replies
Views
Recently read a thread on the forum that I thought I'd bring to the attention of others. Hopefully it'll help cut out scamming in the industry, if...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock