Discuss Pimp My Van - Show us yer racks! in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Supporter
Advent Win
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Been mooching over the best can for sparks thread and got me thinking about when and how you racked your van, why you did it the way you did and if you could add any improvements, what would they be?

Those with vans that would like to showoff Thier 'toolbox on wheels', please do, threads like this are nothing without your contributions!

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
My van does look like a toolbox. How can I accumulate a years worth of cable cut offs and loose screws in under 2 weeks?

Plyboarded floor and racking I bought from eBay.... photos are a no no until I clean it out. It is a tip.

SparkySy

-
Arms
This is is mine just after I finished fitting it out, works well for me just wish the roof was higher thats my only quibble!
The shelves are for storage trays and some big heavy duty tubs I have with different gear in, they can just be slid in on the shelves.
Oh Vauxhall vivaro btw!IMG_20190705_1250534.jpg

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Advent Win
15A253FB-6527-413D-BD94-7AFFFBFF13C1.jpeg

Normally a few other bits through the middle as well....beer can not mine...5CAE40F7-A22D-40B6-A784-85DA1C6DFDC2.jpeg

Last edited:

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
View attachment 52863
Normally a few other bits through the middle as well....beer can not mine...
that is just disgustingly tidy. do you wipe your feet before getting in?o_Oo_Oo_O

SparkySy

-
Arms
Ah you can't beat a tidy van, mine doesn't always look like that either but I hate mine being a tip!
It's amazing how many customers comment on how tidy it is as well.
I quite like my vivaro, goes well and it's quite economical. And bits for it don't cost the earth!

D Skelton

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I went for Dewalt racking too!

The toughsystem boxes are the bees knees!

The shelves are modular so they can be easily removed for an empty cargo bay when needed.

20170923_122427.jpg 20170923_122437.jpg 20170817_182105.jpg 20170817_190844.jpg

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Pimp My Van - Show us yer racks! in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom