Discuss Pin connector identification? in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

BigMig

DIY
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to track down some specific pin connectors to replace damaged items from the wiring connector for a vehicle, but I don't know the part number or even the brand. I do have a couple of photo's which aren't great resolution, and also managed to track down a diagram of the part online (attached) but it was associated with the wrong part number when I clicked through. Any help of how to find this part?
Thanks in advance
James

Attachments

• pin socket 1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 20
  • pin socket 2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Pin terminal.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 19
Hi thanks for that. I had gone down that route initially but it was like finding a needle in a haystack and some of the initial images were misleading. I followed your thought about the connector and found AMP R on it which gae me a little clue, I then looked up the connector housing as it was easier to find a match that way, then clicked through to compatible products, scrawled through the various pin options and hey presto I found the part! And RS have them in stock.
Many thanks

Reply to Pin connector identification? in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
I currently own a Honda CRV 2019 – Touring model (2.4 Liter CVT 4 cylinder engine) –built in Ohio, USA. I’m interested to install illuminated...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, first time on the forum! I am a graduate student in chemical oceanography examining the degradation products of different plastic...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock