Discuss PIR pricing large school in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive been asked to quote for PIR on a large school around 1000 circuits and been built 4 yrs only so this is first test. I presume original test sheets are available and access will be school holidays. Keen to do job to keep in with the firm in charge but know they have a quote of around £ 9 per circuit which is a lot lower than I have ever charged. I understand all jobs vary but wondered what you lot out there think about the price? I would probably go in no less than £ 11 which may secure job. Can I make it pay do you reckon?

with so many circuits, and applying sampling, i would have thought a £11 / circuit, it's a nice little earner. the bigger the job, the lower you can go per circuit. must be a huge school though to have 1000 ccts.

As per my previous post on this some new build commercials are a dream to test radial every where all marked up ( bear in mind some may not be accurate) 1000 would be easy to accumulate as they like going to extremes on schools ie lighting only having 10th per cct sockets in dado 8 per cct

Reply to PIR pricing large school in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Been asked to quote an EICR on a fairly large installation. Approx. 400 circuits that are a mixture of single and 3 phase. This is across...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Posted on here a couple of years ago and got great advice. Have been self employed a couple of years now and always find pricing work the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Been asked to price for a job, customer is having attic done out so needs a few new circuits up there. Some more context I'm based in South Wales...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock