Discuss Pir sensor 2 way in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

piz

Good Evening all
I have been asked to replace 1 pir sensor but am confused
1 sensor is on the gate and the other is on the house about 15 meters apart, the sensor has 1 blue going to net 1 brown to live and 1 red goes to L' is this switch live
The earth cable from the switch has been used for a switch live got crown sleving on it surley this aint right??
when I call techincal they say I need a sensor that is compatible with 2 sensors is there such a thing?
also when the switch is on it is on sensor when it is switched to the off position it overrides and stays on how and why
any one please give me a wiring guide would be great cheers

at the sensor you should have live and neutral feeding the sensor and the switch live (G/Y sleeved brown) feeding back to possibly a contactor.

can you be any more clear.

Hello Yeah Green & Yellow is the switched live so brown to perm live blue to neut and Green & yellow with brown sleeving going to Load is this correct

Reply to Pir sensor 2 way in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Is the following set up possible with a 3 Gang 2 Way Smart Wifi Switch set up (the black glass type touch ones) One of the 3 switches, switches...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to convert a 2 way light into just control by single switch. I have searched and looked for similar questions here, and found a...
Replies
Views
I've got a customer with 2 way switches which I want to rectify it in such a way it would simultaneously control the single light fitting. The...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock