• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss PIRform in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowvanman

Electrician's Arms
Just giving credit where its due.

I've been using PIRform for over a year now and can fully recommend it to others, not only beause of the software itself but also the software support.

Installed new updates early last week, then on Friday had a problem, emailed PIRform, got an email Friday evening requesting more info, Sunday morning received email to notify of a fix, duly downloaded software and up and running again!

Bet you don't get that with Amtech!

Graeme Harrold

Electrician's Arms
Been using since before they launched on the free beta trial and still using now....deffo quick off the mark with support

JD6400

Forum Mentor
Just gone PIRform two weeks ago . I have not got around to dropping my lap top off at the office yet to get it loaded on , but my other director has put it on the inspect and test laptop that the staff use and says , so far it is really good .:clover:

D

DurhamSparky

im using easy cert but always look for better software..

has any body used both???

Graeme Harrold

Electrician's Arms
Not used easy cert, but did look at it before paying to go down the PIRForm route. Id just gotten used to the functionality and didnt need to go changing then. No complaints as they are constantly tweaking and adding functionality and as said before, the backup support goes a long way to making this well worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.