• Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net. We hope you find the information you are looking for. But if you don't manage to, please feel free to Register and ask a question yourself. You can delete your account at any time should you quickly find the answers to what you need.

Discuss Please add your electrical business to our directory, it's free, and should get you calls coming in in the Solar Thermal Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Please add your electrical business to our directory, it's free, and should get you calls coming in

@Lou and I have been working on the electricians directory for a week or so now. And we're pretty much complete. We now need you guys and gals to add your businesses to it for us to tweak it some more.

I know our old forum had a directory, you may be able to find the details of your old directory listing HERE, so you'd be able to copy some of the content over to the new listing. Note that this new directory style uses the software that the forum developers make. So it will always be available for us when we upgrade. So you wont ever need to re-add your listing again now. Apologies for that.

To add your listing you browse to the County that your main business is based in, or the main County you get the bulk of your customers from. Then you click 'Add Resource' and then fill in the boxes.

To see how to optimise your listing, click the following thread on TilersForums.com (your login details wont work on that site): Tiler - How to rank your listing well and get calls coming from it - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/how-to-rank-your-listing-well-and-get-calls-coming-from-it.89455/

To see an example listing on ElectriciansForums.net, see the following listing that I've made: Electrician in Berkshire | ABC Electricians Berkshire - Domestic Electrician Berkshire - https://www.electriciansforums.net/resources/electrician-in-berkshire-abc-electricians-berkshire-domestic-electrician-berkshire.149/

I will be tweaking the whole system, and also my example listing, so that I can find the happy place where it ranks well in Google. But it will help us all if more listings are added, because more links then go to each listing.

Once we have 10 or so, I can really start to play around with the system and optimisation to get things working well.

So please, add your listing to the forum ASAP. And let's get the ball rolling again. :) ;):cool:
Post automatically merged:

NB: If you have any questions please use this thread for discussion. It might help others when we share questions and answers about it.

Are there enough independent certification companies?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom