Discuss Please help...at the end of my tether with transformer/Ring in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Guys that worked! Awesome and hugely appreciated. I was going to put it in a wiska junction box. Should or does it need to be din railed in the box or not?

Lastly when you say no single insulated cables showing? The l and n will show some insulation but will be in the box.

Again I’m hugely appreciative

wheres my winner badge??????:):):)
A winners badge for spotting a bodge...….mmm.
That would never have been found without the RCD.
I'm getting beyond worrying about peoples safety.

I'm not against people doing small bits like this but if they'd just read how to do it first...….instructions come with a new plug top.....and flex it.

Please help...at the end of my tether with transformer/Ring 77CBE1A2-163F-49F3-9B43-F3426FB52D4D - EletriciansForums.net What a load of tosh for a bloody door bell! Get one of these. Had it for over a year with no battery change yet and living out back of house in converted shed so had a good distance on it. Also sets the dogs off nicely so works on all fronts :D

A winners badge for spotting a bodge...….mmm.
That would never have been found without the RCD.
I'm getting beyond worrying about peoples safety.
Totally get it but how does one send a badge!
View attachment 49228 What a load of tosh for a bloody door bell! Get one of these. Had it for over a year with no battery change and living out back of house in converted shed so had a good distance on it.
seriously tell me about it!!

View attachment 49228 What a load of tosh for a bloody door bell! Get one of these. Had it for over a year with no battery change yet. Been living out back of house in converted shed so had a good distance on it. Also sets dogs off nicely so works a treat :)

That's one of the worst plugs I've ever seen, it's no wonder people kill themselves when you see such a complete lack of respect for electricity.
Yeah. As I said earlier, they can't even bring themselves to read the instructions that come attached to 'em.:rolleyes:

Reply to Please help...at the end of my tether with transformer/Ring in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock