Discuss Please help me how to read schematic of diagram ACB? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm lost too, this is a pretty standard layout... your question is too broad can you narrow your question down a bit .... its like you ask us to go by your weekly shopping but haven't given us a list of what you want, no good knowing where you shop without more detail :)

Can you also oblige and fill your profile out or detail your level so we can respond correctly in a manner you can comprehend thankyou.

Last edited:
I've just read his other post. It's even worse :). No offence intended. Daz

Anybody notice the description of the Siprotec relay on page 1?

Joe can you possibly go into a bit more detail with regard to what you want to know and maybe a bit of information about yourself and why you want to know what you are asking.

The guys can only help you if you are clear and give a detailed description of what you require, maybe start again and include all the relevant information.

Anybody notice the description of the Siprotec relay on page 1?

Well we have a Vietnamese gas and oil company with a Thermal Power Plant a 2 x 600Mw systems, the controls from an Indian company putting their designs to the Ash handling system ..it worries me if he is asking these types of questions on these systems, this is even out of my field although the control system above will be standard.

Last edited:
What do you want to know? It's a fairly standard circuit diagram, a lot better than most I've seen.

What are you trying to achieve?
As we all know to 3 ph control motor circuit, when th coil of contactor has power then open contact is closed and motor has power. But i'm not clear when the coil close of ACB has power what is happen? before i thought that when the coil close of ACB has power then circuit breaker closed.

Yes, the close coil triggers the closing cycle and the trip coil triggers the tripping cycle, but the mechnical drive for the breaker mechanism comes from the spring which is recharged by the motor. I don't think we can help you much further with this as you haven't explained what your purpose is in asking the questions.

Reply to Please help me how to read schematic of diagram ACB? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net