Discuss Please help me. i want to charge two batteries 12v7a+12v7a=12v14a parallel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kami_rock55

Please help me. i want to charge two batteries 12v7a+12v7a=12v14a parallel with PC power supply as i show you in picture on of my friend doing same like this...! but, i don't know how to do it this job. Please i require your help. Thank You so much all of you who help me. Please

th.jpgparallel-batteries-300x259.jpg734322_3654373178060_2011607278_n.jpgParallelBatteries.jpg

there are number of videos on youtube. i watched them...but, I didn't understand what i have to exactly. So, your help will be appreciate. Thank You so mcuh.

forget it. use an alarm panel or PSU for which the batteries are designed, charge 1 at a time.

Dear Sir, I am not going to use only for battery charge purpose. i want to charge two batteries on parallel and connected few devices. So, i need your help how to do that job with PSU... i really thank you if you help me. Please

Would help but your question is impossible to answer.
different batteries require different charging methods, you have not specified the type of battery.
Are there any timers involved as this could be important

question..... does you PC PSU supply 27.2V regulated D.C? if so, can it supply the charging current required by the batteries? do you have a fire extinguisher handy?

I don't have fire extinguisher and PC power supply have DC...when i attached to battery 12v7a on PSU charging wires. it turned on(on battery). if i turn on(on AC...) on battery. its still on...

judging by most of the posts, more like "PHUTT"

Reply to Please help me. i want to charge two batteries 12v7a+12v7a=12v14a parallel in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon, I have a 2 year old car battery (AGM 760 CCA) in a 2022 Hyundai that constantly "seems" to lose its charge. I'll check the...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
I am a retired Electrician and started looking at Solar Power, (Black Magic to me), after much reading of "How To", I decided to build myself a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Merry Christmas to everyone, and apologies for talking work during the holidays😅 I have my first EV charger install job early in the New...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock