Discuss Please Help, Widnes, Liverpool Area in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JonAW

Hi Guys,

The company I work for carried out an electrical installation in Widnes before christmas on an industrial plant. Everything was inspected and tested as required. The operators of the plant are experiencing problems with a particular portion of the plant and have asked if we can get someone on site soon to take a look at it. If you or your company are in this area and have experience of fault finding on industrial plant and are interested in this small job can you PM me with your phone number please. Any person carrying out this work must be fully qualified and insured.

The company I work for is based in Northern Ireland and it would be a couple of days before we could have someone available to go to site.

thanks

Jonny

I am currently sat in hospital 15 minutes away with my daughter and would be happy to go on my way through in a bit if I knew I could trust you. But unfortunately taking jobs over the internet isn't my thing as I am sure it's the same for other people.

I am currently sat in hospital 15 minutes away with my daughter and would be happy to go on my way through in a bit if I knew I could trust you. But unfortunately taking jobs over the internet isn't my thing as I am sure it's the same for other people.

It is a genuine request, I have however asked McLennan Electrical services now to take a look at the fault as they were able to get someone over today.

I can understand you being weary of internet requests. The same goes for me asking people to do work that I have no experience of them, no matter if they are a one man band or a reputable company, unless they have done work for us in the past I have to work on trust. I'm just hoping I'm not let down.

thanks for the offer.

Jonny

Reply to Please Help, Widnes, Liverpool Area in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net