Discuss Please help with powering garden pool filter in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'd suggest if it's a permanent feature then a 12V AC transformer and a proper protected joint (no plugs) would be the most efficient option.

Last edited:
That looks new - why didn't the transformer come with it?
Probably because it's Chinese - if they don't send the mains then they don't have to make sure it conforms!

Can you post a pic of the connector on the end of the cable, if it has one.
As @telectrix says, look for a 240V/12V A.C. power supply capable of 3A.

you'd need to change the plug/socket connection to match up.

Reply to Please help with powering garden pool filter in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I have this air filter, it works when inturn it on It has 3 settings for power, when I click it or use the remote to turn to power 2 or...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone . Currently looking at pricing a job up . It’s a hot tub supply . Outside socket with a few spare ways in an outdoor cu . 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm going to be wiring up my garden office with power and ethernet underground and I need advice on the best way to run the cables as I have...
Replies
Views
I have a 20 amp gfci pool pump breaker that trips only when the pump is off during the night. Pool pump runs fine all day. I turn pump off...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a basic knowledge of electric but would like advice before I attempt, I have a electrical item that is powered by Voltage...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock