Discuss Pneumatic Timer Switches in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Anyone know of a pneumatic timer switch with a 1 hour delay suitable for use with a wall mounted domestic/office heater? Everything I can find has a max of ten minutes or is designed for lighting circuits.

I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for or what form-factor you need it in. We use auxiliary pneumatic contact delay blocks that clip on the top of a standard contactor and they're available in the range of 60 mins. GE and Moeller do quite a good range.

Think he's looking for a time lag switch.

OP: Take a look at www.tlcelectrical.co.uk item number EK320A it's an Electronic version up to 2 hours if it's not heavy enough you could just use a Relay or small Contactor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a button press unit?... but I didn't think they make them for heaters and other high load appliances.

Yes mate: Exactly that, I think there's 1 firm that makes a 16 amp one but i can't remember who it is lol.Normally as you say they're just for lighting. Personally i'd use a standard 1 with a small contactor.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could use a Horstmann immersion time delay switch, if you search" Horstmann Electrisaver E15 and E30 Boost Timeswitches" that should do what you want

Reply to Pneumatic Timer Switches in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'd like to find a timer switch, in a style that looks alright next to decora light switches, to control a bathroom fan. The bathroom fan...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know this is very simple but I would like some advice please. I am installing a new circuit to feed 5 external floodlights. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to wire in a timer switch to a bathroom extractor fan. The extractor fan is currently wired to the light switch or more specifically...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long first post, I wanted to be as thorough as possible. On my landing I have a 2-way switch setup, one of which is 3-gang, one of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock