Discuss polypipe underfloor heating, wifi vs NEST in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
HI all,

got a holiday let that wants to control heating from their home as people leave it on etc.

setup is s plan upstairs HW and heating(rads) , with stat up there for heating

downstairs two zoned UFH, bathroom and Lounge

ive priced up the polypipe stuff, new center and stats and its coming to £850

hes not bothered about the HW so could leave that timed and hes not to bothered about leaving the bathroom or having the UHF all on at once(bath and lounge|).

basically i think? that i can just fit in two nest stats onto the UFH center and the upstairs(so could do the HW aswell) so one nest does the upstairs and one into the UFH center(change the stat for lounge and leave the bathroom one in place, you think this is doable as it seems a much cheaper option

im usually good on the old heating side of things but i need to be in front of it and go though it in me head when there, but its 100+ miles away.

Cheers
Grand

Reply to polypipe underfloor heating, wifi vs NEST in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I have a slightly mish-mash heating set up, in that downstairs I have wet underfloor heating with an individual thermostat per room, but...
Replies
Views
Hi. We have moved into a new build house in Feb this year that has infrared underfloor heating and an economy 7 tariff. For info we also have...
Replies
Views
So iv got to add a mini one UFH zone to an existing property's heating system, i have already wired in all the easy parts ie. actuator, zone...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps, On a new build this week first fixing, the heating system is giving me a headache, Downstairs has wet UFH with a thermostat in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I posted this week about an omnie UFH wiring centre I’m installing, it’s my first install of this kind and I’m unfamiliar with it. The...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock