SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss pool area in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

haj

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys my question is to part P or not to part P? :confused: The pool is at a private house and it will include doing all the electric work relating to the pool and building, is this domestic or not ?.
Regards Haj:)

scotsparky

-
Arms
think it is as its a private residance However!!!! be very carefull as the pool are is a special location. Be aware of it and pay close attention to section 702.

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
Hi guys my question is to part P or not to part P? :confused: The pool is at a private house and it will include doing all the electric work relating to the pool and building, is this domestic or not ?.
Regards Haj:)
Simply Yes, and also it is notifable as it would be clasified as a special location.

haj

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys i have just done some digging and it looks to me that it falls under special location and needs part P. Cheers:)

scotsparky

-
Arms
Thanks guys i have just done some digging and it looks to me that it falls under special location and needs part P. Cheers:)

i am not sure about part p never worked with it But i assure you the pool is a special location see section 7 of the regulations.

Reply to pool area in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom