Discuss Porsche Speedster 356 Replica - Built 1973 - For Sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Comes with a bit of history (used to be Jeremy Clarkson's wifes). They go for £25k - £35k brand new if you bought one with delivery milage so an old classic should be worth top end of that.

Though if it's cash, I'm actually after £22.5k to be honest mate. Well worth that.

Chesil speedsters that get built for you are minimum £29k. So should go I'd imagine for anything around my reserve price ;)

I have relisted this due to inaccuracies in the original listing. I apologise if you had bidded (and you should have a message in your inbox with details of the new listing).

The listing now has NO RESERVE!!!!! so please do join in the bidding for this very rare car. I have relisted this due to inaccuracies in the original listing. I apologise if you had bidded (and you should have a message in your inbox with details of the new listing).
I have relisted this due to inaccuracies in the original listing. I apologise if you had bidded (and you should have a message in your inbox with details of the new listing).

More pictures and accurate details have been added to the listing now.

Thanks - eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Last edited:
Comes with a bit of history (used to be Jeremy Clarkson's wifes). They go for £25k - £35k brand new if you bought one with delivery milage so an old classic should be worth top end of that.

Though if it's cash, I'm actually after £22.5k to be honest mate. Well worth that.

Chesil speedsters that get built for you are minimum £29k. So should go I'd imagine for anything around my reserve price ;)

Fair enough, you should have said it had history. :cool4:

Reply to Porsche Speedster 356 Replica - Built 1973 - For Sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net