Discuss Port Navigation Lights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Fore

Does anyone know of any manufacturers of Green/Red/Clear Shore Mount Navigation/ Traffic Signal Lights?
I'm struggling to find any.

What voltage lights are you looking for? Are they for traffic direction or marine navigation?

Forest City traffic control.
I’ve fitted a few of their units for traffic control (both for road and rail, we also had a canal but that was disused).

Also of all things, as a warning that the works was approaching its ½ hour maximum demand quota.
Green: all OK.
Amber: only 4 MVAHr off our quota, start reducing load.
Red: shut down all non essentials.
Once red came on we were screwed anyway, it’s pay through the nose time!

Does anyone know of any manufacturers of Green/Red/Clear Shore Mount Navigation/ Traffic Signal Lights?

A very very quick google search finds this and if they don't do what you want they might be

Well if you said the size of boat and where you are sailing it eg on a canal or at sea you may get a better answer

I think Shore Mount is a bit of a clue

Sorry chaps. I'm new to this site. 230v single phase. Something very basic. Mounted up a pole(on shore)with a flat plate mounting.
I need to replace one very approx 100mm dia x 180mm high with green lens all round. The lamp fitted in this is a 20w low energy, I would like to go led. No control needed. My client may want me to get a red and clear in as well.
Really I'd just like a manufacturer or website to scan over, our normal wholesalers haven't had any joy. Cheers. I'm in England by the way.

Sorry chaps. I'm new to this site. 230v single phase. Something very basic. Mounted up a pole(on shore)with a flat plate mounting.
I need to replace one very approx 100mm dia x 180mm high with green lens all round. The lamp fitted in this is a 20w low energy, I would like to go led. No control needed. My client may want me to get a red and clear in as well.
Really I'd just like a manufacturer or website to scan over, our normal wholesalers haven't had any joy. Cheers. I'm in England by the way.

My last post had a link in it have you checked it out??

My last post had a link in it have you checked it out??
Yes cheers mate. I actually bought a couple of lights from them a few weeks ago. The fittings are from New Zealand and they are fantastic quality. But frightening money.
This fitting is a lot more basic. I have got to speak to hydro sphere about some other nav lights
I think I'll ask them if they do anything that hasn't got too many 0s after the £sign! Cheers for that though

Reply to Port Navigation Lights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net