Discuss PowerOne free warranty upgrade 2011 – info required in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
PowerOne free warranty upgrade 2011 – info required

When I had my install in November 2011, I was convinced that I had sent off a warranty card from the inverter box to PowerOne for a free extension of the warranty from five to ten years. When I contacted ABB last week, they said my warranty had expired in April of this year. My installer says they have no record of the extended warranty.

Interestingly I found a thread

Problems with PowerOne inverters?? - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/threads/problems-with-powerone-inverters.43623/

from 12 Oct 2011 from Worcester Renewables that says of such a warranty:

If your installer buys from the right place, your inverter should come with a 10 year warranty included at no extra cost to you

The inverter was purchased by the installer from

SEGEN LTD. in Bolton and shipped on 26.10.11

Any information on this warranty, I would be very grateful.

Reply to PowerOne free warranty upgrade 2011 – info required in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
A recent thread on the suitability of a cable supplied preinstalled on a manufactured floodlight/pump had me wondering a few things. Over the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Victron Multiplus-II 5kVA inverter/charger with Pylontech US5000 batteries installed in my house along with a 6.8kWp PV array and...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Newbie to the forum. I am planning to add solar power to my house and would like some advice regarding options with adding and inverter...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock