Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss practical books in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rasell

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does anyone know of any good electrical books covering the more practical side of things (the building side) such as how to rewire a house, install SWA, with pictures etc.

Most of the books cover the theoretical side, but there don't seem to be many on the practical.

Marc

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
D

Dave

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
click the link in my signature to some good books..

R

rasell

Hi Rasell, The which guide to wiring and lighting by Mike Lawrence is quite informative
I've managed to order a copy but there are not many out there, amazon said it was not available, on a worldwide second hand store with 80 million books it came up with one or two, I was not sure if it was the same copy. So I've ordered it!

Thanks

Marc

W

WarrenG

I've managed to order a copy but there are not many out there, amazon said it was not available, on a worldwide second hand store with 80 million books it came up with one or two, I was not sure if it was the same copy. So I've ordered it!

Thanks

Marc
Wiring & Lighting - Mike Lawrence

Its quite a good old (pub 1991) book with illustrations using OLD Wiring colours (I've got a copy from years back) but remember we are 17th Ediiton, new colours, new regulations.

Just remember that it is written as a DIY guide and not the REGS Book but there are however some good practical methods that can be applied.

Try Waterstones here:

Waterstones.com: Home and Garden: Wiring and Lighting by Mike Lawrence (1991)

Warren

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to practical books in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom