Discuss Pre Attendance Test 1 - Health & Safety Trades Gateway in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I have the questions saved on my phone. Have you done this test?
Hi Zubyzereta.
I failed the H&S questions, as the answer choices are a bit flaky and subjective in my view. If you have the questions on the phone. It would be great if I could please have a SMS or MMS of the H& S questions, I could research the answers that NTC want. Much appreciated. If a cost involved happy to donate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zubyzereta.
I failed the H&S questions, as the answer choices are a bit flaky and subjective in my view. If you have the questions on the phone. It would be great if I could please have a SMS or MMS of the H& S questions, I could research the answers that NTC want. Much appreciated. If a cost involved happy to donate.
The post is 2 years old so probably not.

hey guys
just been reading through the past 5 years of post about the pre-attendance h&s test....im doing it for the 3rd time friday.. has anyone actually pass it...or finished the course for that matter...?

hey guys
just been reading through the past 5 years of post about the pre-attendance h&s test....im doing it for the 3rd time friday.. has anyone actually pass it...or finished the course for that matter...?
You may wait a long time for that answer. I suspect I know the answer.

Alot of people think it’s one big con, I don’t know if this is the case,

but if it isn’t a con then there are serious flaws in there course that limits there ability to deliver what they seem to promise.

Reply to Pre Attendance Test 1 - Health & Safety Trades Gateway in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock