Discuss Pre Attendance Test 1 - Health & Safety Trades Gateway in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi all,
New here, i started to do some research after i failed the Pre-Attendance Test 1 - Health & Safety two times and i was 100% i nailed it but unfortunately i failed it again I am with "New Trades Carrer" and i started a Full Scope Electrician course does anyone is doing the same course with them ? I start to believe this course is turning in to a scam.
Many thanks.

Hi mate , I am in the same boat as you , however I companied about the test and went to the paper version after 2 attempts as I kicked up a fuss , I have now passed that and all I can say is i don’t think it is a scam however the way they word the course is that you can walk into being a sparky straight after this is not true, yes you get the quals but have no real world experience , what I am doing is voulenteering with a sparky every Saturday / Saturday mornings , just give him some free labour and they don’t mind teaching you the ropes , speculate to accumulate and all that, then once you’ve done this course on your CV you can have the quals but you also have enough experience someone might take you on, for now tho I wouldn’t worry it is a scam as not a lot of people say there success stories because it’s not Intresting to post online or anything , stick at it we will make it one day (4/5 more years) ??

Hi guys, i am doing the same course with NTC. I failed tonight 3 times. can anyone help?
Hi

does it allow you that many attempts? every time i fail it show this message Unfortunately you did not pass your last attempt at this test. Note that you must allow 7 days before being able to attempt it again. This is to allow you time to revise the materials thoroughly.

Have you had any luck in passing or has anyone?

Can anyone help me with pre attendance workbook with ntc electrical nvq if any body can help me please msg on my email [email protected]

sorry.

read the reviews.

if it’s pre attendance how far are you in and how much have you paid? Can you get out of it. Start now before you loose more.

Hello! New here. I thought I am the only one who can not pass this test. I have failed 4 times and now got the paper version, which looks very complicated. need help. I anybody can help please contact me:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pre Attendance Test 1 - Health & Safety Trades Gateway in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net