Discuss pre-registered 2365 L2 course!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stuartgil

well its been a while since I was last here, hows every one doing? since having a nightmare start to my electrical career I have pre-registered with my local college for the 2365 L2 course, am just waiting for the call from the college to go for the interview which they said will be after Easter. So hopefully i will be on the right track to becoming a fully qualified electrician. woopwooop!!!!!

well its been a while since I was last here, hows every one doing? since having a nightmare start to my electrical career I have pre-registered with my local college for the 2365 L2 course, am just waiting for the call from the college to go for the interview which they said will be after Easter. So hopefully i will be on the right track to becoming a fully qualified electrician. woopwooop!!!!!

That's what I thought, do 4 years of 2365 and I'll be a qualified spark....wrong, we won't be, we need the nvq3 on site work which is 1 year long but can be done faster if we want to be a qualified spark,
My first year I'd nearly over so just a few more to go
anyway good luck

That's what I thought, do 4 years of 2365 and I'll be a qualified spark....wrong, we won't be, we need the nvq3 on site work which is 1 year long but can be done faster if we want to be a qualified spark,
My first year I'd nearly over so just a few more to go
anyway good luck

yeah I realise that I will still need the NVQ level 3 but at least I will have recognised qualifications to get in with a company and not be laughed out of an interview with the mickey mouse qualifications that I have (VRQ DOMESTIC INSTALLER LEVEL 2) If this is the career we really want chrisuk:919802 then what Is the rush, at least we know we will have done everything we can to have a thorough understanding in this industry. Too many mickeymouse courses out there

Reply to pre-registered 2365 L2 course!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net