Discuss Price per point, new build, london area in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dave 85

Hi lads
just doing a quote for some newbuild flats just outside the M25 (mainly studwork internal walls by the looks of it) and wondered what the going rate is for a socket/switch/FCU etc
Ive currently gone with £50 per point but the total has come in pretty high and im thinking of dropping it to £40.Just wondering what other people are charging on new build stuff.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

£50-£60 is about right.especially on a new build.
if you've gone with £50 per point, and the customer is happy, it's all good. if they moan saying its too much, and you're happy with £40, go with that. simples!

Reply to Price per point, new build, london area in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Only been going just over a year and haven’t had alot of experience in pricing that many new builds. Got 4 x 4bed new builds to price all the same...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm fairly recently (about a year) self employed, and I have been asked to give a estimate for a 3 storey new build. Having read other...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, 1st time posting here and id like to ask about pricing to get a general feel of where I fit in the domestic market. I...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Looking for some advice on pricing for a new build development. Clients is supplying material so its a labour only job. Not quite sure...
Replies
Views
Evening Looking for some guidance on pricing for new builds. Ive been asked to put in a tender for labour only on 4x new build timber frame...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock