Discuss Prices 2 bed bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys after a rough idea what you would charge on a 2 bed bungalow rewire I haven’t long started up on my own and struggle with the pricing side of it. It will need all chasing out etc just your average 3-4 sockets per room, 1 light and switch in each room. Any help would be good,

Cheers

Price for materials plus your mark up
Price for making good chases etc you may need to employ a plasterer
Plus a bit for unforeseen issues, probably on a day work basis.
Plus labour time how long will it take you?
Will the customer be moving furniture, carpets etc.

As Pete’s reply. A bungalow is probably the easiest to rewire. But beware any job like that if the property is not empty, and especially if the owners expect to live there while the rewire is being done.
They always expect to get home at the end of the day and expect to cook, make tea, gave showers, etc. :rolleyes:

Just done a 3 bed 25 doubles 9 spots basic lights elsewhere, garage socket and light, few 5a lighting points and supply ready for conservatory and 3 external lights. 3100. Knocked 300 off as she had the attic de insulated and hoovered out. Best one I’ve been in !

Reply to Prices 2 bed bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
Looking for opinions on this guys.... I visited a rewire on a bungalow, classic build, a concrete floor slab with gap above then floorboards ( the...
Replies
Views
Good day readers, if any,I am an old sparky, a very old sparky. I can remember old Faraday giving us lectures Wednesday evenings at evening...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Posted on here a couple of years ago and got great advice. Have been self employed a couple of years now and always find pricing work the...
Replies
Views
Only been going just over a year and haven’t had alot of experience in pricing that many new builds. Got 4 x 4bed new builds to price all the same...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock