Discuss Printed/Embroided Work Shirts in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

I dont know if anyone can help.

Im looking to get a few polo shirts and jumpers with our company name etc on them.

Just wondered if anyone knew of a decent website / store where I could get them at a reasonable price.

Thanks

The polo shirts I have embroided are a little expensive at £14.95 each incl. embroidery on chest area.

They are fruit of the loom, but the last lot I had made about 4 years ago are still as good as new nearly.

I think the investment is well worth it.

I personally wouldn't go with cheap t-shirts as they won't last as well, and I wouldn't go with those heat-transfer vinyls.... they tend to crumble after a short while with washing and ironing.

FYI: I used Hat Trick embroidery in Hall Green/Birmingham.

I'm about to place an order with APC Workwear based in Bristol quite near to me, so I have visited and checked out their stuff.
Embroidered workwear UK – Customised work wear from APC Workwear
They offer a 'work pack' of 5 polos 2 sweats 2 trousers 1 coat for £79.95 + VAT with all except trousers embroidered with 40 characters over 4 lines in 1 colour of text.
You can have badges, logos etc and pay extra or better quality or named brands if you want.
I'm going to try out the 'value' stuff as it looked fine to me. :D

There is an auction for these in the for sale thing. It's for charity and bidding starts at nowt, so grab a bargain now!

EDIT: Beaten to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
i get all my company tshirts and hoodies from this guy off ebay not the quickest turn round but outstanding price for the quality i have a small logo on chest and large logo on the back all embroider for just over a £10 HERE IS THE ITEM NUMBER FOR EBAY.

I'm about to place an order with APC Workwear based in Bristol quite near to me, so I have visited and checked out their stuff.
Embroidered workwear UK – Customised work wear from APC Workwear
They offer a 'work pack' of 5 polos 2 sweats 2 trousers 1 coat for £79.95 + VAT with all except trousers embroidered with 40 characters over 4 lines in 1 colour of text.
You can have badges, logos etc and pay extra or better quality or named brands if you want.
I'm going to try out the 'value' stuff as it looked fine to me. :D

Thanks for that barnie, could you let us know what the quality is like when you get them, it's an amazing deal!!:eek:

I've placed my order with APC Workwear but upgraded the 'work pack' coat to a softshell jacket for an extra £2, so £81.95 plus VAT for 5 polos, 2 sweats, 1 softshell jacket all embroidered, plus 2 trousers.
The polos and sweats aren't heavy weight but my plumber bro-in-law uses their stuff and says it wears and washes well and looks good to me.
The trousers are similar to my Dickies Redhawks and have kneepad pockets etc.
They'll send me a sample of the embroidery to check before doing the order.
7-10 day turnaround at present due to new school year uniforms and sports kit orders.

i get all my company tshirts and hoodies from this guy off ebay not the quickest turn round but outstanding price for the quality i have a small logo on chest and large logo on the back all embroider for just over a £10 HERE IS THE ITEM NUMBER FOR EBAY.

Checked this out and just placed an order, 10 x polo shirts, 3 x thick winter fleeces and 6 hi-viz vests, all with big multi colour embroidery on the back and small on the chest. I'll let you know how they are when I get them.

I buy so many t shirts and Jeans from ebay and amazon.com website. All prodects are avilble with the outstanding price for the quality. Now a days it is available with very good discounts, you can also print your company logo or your name on t shirts.

I've placed my order with APC Workwear but upgraded the 'work pack' coat to a softshell jacket for an extra £2, so £81.95 plus VAT for 5 polos, 2 sweats, 1 softshell jacket all embroidered, plus 2 trousers.
The polos and sweats aren't heavy weight but my plumber bro-in-law uses their stuff and says it wears and washes well and looks good to me.
The trousers are similar to my Dickies Redhawks and have kneepad pockets etc.
They'll send me a sample of the embroidery to check before doing the order.
7-10 day turnaround at present due to new school year uniforms and sports kit orders.

Just to update you all on the APC workwear.
No issues with any of it at all. It all washes up well, keeps its shape and colour, and wears well too.
Best part is the softshell jacket which is just as good as the £60 ones in outdoor shops.
The service was spot on as well, so I'll definitely use them again.

Reply to Printed/Embroided Work Shirts in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net