Discuss printing money in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

hope you charged them for cancelling at such short notice, they would have charged you if the shoe was on the other foot!

yeah good shout was thinking that but i need to grow some ballz ! i still have a lot to learn ! i know i wont last 5 mins unless im more ruthless with my rates etc...

Congrats how you find them

the guy was a good bloke. i think they suss you out within a couple of minutes just like you would with another spark. spent like 10 mins at job. quick ze, PFC, RCD, ring main, IP ratings good, all labels etc. Had hour chat about stuff mostly basic stuff trip times, football, max ze.

Printing is an manufacturing way used for reproduce copy of texts and imagery, usually by ink on paper using a printing press. It is a very important part of publishing. Emanprinting.com provides all type of printing in very cheap rates.

Discount Stickers Maker Printing

another piece of useless garbage from the good old USA.

Reply to printing money in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys I am renovating flat in Harrow on the hill I need electrician mate to work to work second fix I need handy man with paint experience I...
Replies
Views
I will describe my problem in as much detail so you guys might be able to answer my question. I am never home, my Electric bill is $ 28 to $30 a...
Replies
Views
Hi all been trying to find help I’ve failed my compex exam twice now and have one go left They don’t tell me what section failing on all I know...
Replies
Views
There was always talk of teleswitch transmitters being switched off. Does anyone know if that is a thing, or whether it’s been done? I was at a...
Replies
Views
2004 Ford Territory The stock fascia is head doing. Once all the fascia is removed in order to access the CD player behind the fascia, there is a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock