Discuss Private tutor - wanted! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Doml89

I'm currently studying from home towards my NVQ level 3 but im finding it hard to get my head in the books.

I'm was wondering if anyone knows of any private tutors in the Nottingham area that might be able to help?

Dominic

Who did you sign up with, The NVQ is just a site diary. So assuming you have done the work its just writing it up..

I posted a some info on here a while ago i will try and hut it out

I signed up with Olci.
I work In air con so I no basics but I've alot to learn! I just need abit of guidance and I think a tutor would make sure I do work on it each week because iv been abit slack lately.

Hi Doml89,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

I would be more than happy to put you in touch with one of our tutors to offer you help and support throughout your course. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hey there,

I know this thread is old... I'm studying with ATL from home but I'm also having trouble keeping my head in the books.

Does anyone know where I can go to find a tutor? Please drop me a message in my inbox or reply here...?

Thanks guys!

Reply to Private tutor - wanted! in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi this is my first post, I’m looking for some advice I’m doing my Inital verification course as part of my NVQ. I’ve passed the practical part...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, Im new to the forum so wanted to drop a message and introduce myself. Im about to begin my level 2 at night college this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm starting an EAL Level 1 Diploma In Electrical Installation 601/0409/0 course in September and will hopefully be moving onto the Level...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock