Discuss Problem with Light Reflective Films (LRF) in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Dear

I would like to ask if any of you had some problem with Light Reflective Films (LRF) from Canadian Solar solar panel. The problem I had is the undesired reflection from the busbar at a certain module angle.

If someone has experience with it, could you give me some advice to avoid/eliminate this kind of problem? Thank you.

lrf.jpg

I can understand you cannot as you put it claim anything. But then you are not trying to claim anything you are trying to sort out a problem with reflectance. Surely with the amount of panels you seem to have purchased they would be willing to assist you in overcoming your problem?

I can understand you cannot as you put it claim anything. But then you are not trying to claim anything you are trying to sort out a problem with reflectance. Surely with the amount of panels you seem to have purchased they would be willing to assist you in overcoming your problem?

I contacted them but the answer is general and no solution was found. We now stop buying the module with LRF but more or less the problem is there

Put a screen up at the edge of the roof. Get a refund? as they are not what you expected to buy. Paint the offending part with a non reflective clear coating. Can you do a diagram of exactly what you mean that is reflecting?

Reply to Problem with Light Reflective Films (LRF) in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all- I hope this is the right place to ask this question. A few weeks ago the LED lights in the kitchen started flickering intermittently...
Replies
Views
I am not an electrician but am looking for some advice as to how to fix my sporadic light flickering problem that has come and gone for the year...
Replies
Views
Whilst having some building work done we discovered a stone lined well under our new kitchen floor , It is 25' deep and hand dug (through shillet)...
Replies
Views
I have the typical LED on Dimmer switch. All the lights flicker in my house are very inconsistent times. By let me clarify by saying all the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I wonder if someone could please give me some advice on a problem I am having with my bedroom lights. I have replaced the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock