Discuss Problems Posting - 25 chars in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sounds like a good gaming laptop does that .... :):D If i had that spec, I would get no work done and too distracted

It's a small ITX form factor system... it is good for gaming and software development, there are two (one Windows, one Linux - CentOS for the geeks). Pain in the backside if you need something more than the stock cooler supplied with the processor and a nightmare for maintenance as there is just no room.

As for it being a distract..........

I occasionally have this happen.....
E2D6038B-5B12-4939-8916-D7EC7F2E8CF2.png

I recently have found the text not appearing as I type.
Sometimes it just lags, other times it doesn’t appear at all.
Also frequently having the page reload due to a problem with the page.
I sometimes have that happen also

I've had this as well.

Mods: Is there any change of having a 'Delete Post' option along side the 'Edit' option?
I think there is a time window (dependent on rank/usergroup) during which you can edit posts and delete what you've written. As Leesparky says it can render threads unreadable if people go back and delete posts after they've been quoted or responded to by other members so the forum doesn't allow that option indefinately.

If there's something you post and you regret it later you can always contact a staff member to delete it, they probably won't be overjoyed at doing it because it's tedious work going through the later posts checking if it was quoted so maybe only if there's a good reason please.

I'm taking a look into this. I think I just generally need to do a bit of maintenance. Haven't gone over the place for a while.

I’m now having this happen occasionally when tap on threads or the home page icon......
B39475BC-A2A7-4ADF-A65E-173AA6BC5E48.png

.....Anybody know what this is about??

Reply to Problems Posting - 25 chars in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net