Discuss Problems When Making A Post in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
We've had several complaints of problems being encountered when making a post on the forum.

There's already a thread running here so please add to it to let us know if you encounter any issues.

To enable us to reproduce the issues and track the bugs down please also include info about the device you're using ie Windows PC, IPad, Iphone, Android Phone etc and also info about the browser you're using.

Thanks
Marv

Mine is in 2 parts the top half is all Chinese no English at all. You cat reply or write on the Chinese bit. You log in and it’s like there’s 2 separate windows open.

I had problems , but changed browser back to Opera from Firefox and it is ok up to now.
The reason I changed to Firefox was that the page was loading on Opera then after the initial display it was crashing. It was not just unique to this site , it happened with a few others too.
It seems to be fine now .

Guys, can we reply in the thread that my favourite dreadlocked orangutan as linked in his opening post, otherwise we will have multiple threads about the same issues. ;)

Ooops! Posted in wrong thread!

F4C14004-DCAC-4630-886F-B29542EA4603.png

Reply to Problems When Making A Post in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, Thank you for your previous advice - it resulted in us replacing our precious Smeg range with a Hotpoint; however we now have a new issue...
Replies
Views
Hello from Romania. I have all the counting ccts, for every number. This is counting to 16 and its the last one this 7493 can count. I encounter a...
Replies
Views
Hello, at first sorry for my english, its not too good but i think you will understand what i say.. I am writing for me and tens of people which...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have just set up a WiFi CCTV camera (SimShine Alloy 1S) which appears to be working as it should - very good image and sound quality...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. Mobile View for it. It's a directory but it will...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock