Discuss project Peugeot 308 Rear Window Regulator. Worked out 4 connesctions in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Use to have this on my Renault when i disconnected / reconnected the battery.
Just needed to reset it using somthing like the following.

Fully open the window and continue to hold the switch for a further 5 seconds, then close the window and continue to hold the switch for a further 5 seconds.You might need to do this a few times before it resets the windows. This should reset the automatic window functions.

Reply to project Peugeot 308 Rear Window Regulator. Worked out 4 connesctions in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I've come to this forum as I believe the advice im looking for is much more specific and after posting on all the E36 forums its clear...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi, First of all I must explain why my posting came to be on this site, I was looking on the internet for a forum that could help with a project...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock