Discuss Providing a local earth to distant circuit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for reading and any helpful response.
I need to wire up an 11kw sauna heater about 60m from the main fuse board in the house. I thought I could run live and neutral in 16 mm in 25mm conduit the 16mm allowing for voltage drop over such a long run. My main question is could I put in an earth stake near the sauna thereby savin

Singles on pvc conduit underground sounds a bit ropey. Can you not use SWA?

Reply to Providing a local earth to distant circuit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can someone sanity check my thinking please.... An 80 amp PME service head, tails to meter, 25 sq mm tails into an enclosed fused isolator with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have some industrial lighting circuits to wire in a workshop and was after some fresh ideas/suggestions as to how i could best do this...
Replies
Views
Over the last few days, I have stumbled across a number of threads that seem to point to a prevalent misunderstanding. Either that, or I have been...
Replies
Views
I'm new to this but stuck with an issue, so I'm looking for some help wherever possible. I have just completed a rewire, which I have a potential...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster here. Straight down to it.. A friend asked me to add some sockets and additional lights to a small...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock