Discuss PTS Course in Birmingham or Midlands in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

claret73

I know this could have gone in the Courses section, just thought it might get more notice here. Considering the PTS Certificate as know New Street will be ongoing for a while. This was also advised to me on here.
Can anybody throw some light on local training providers that come recommended? Did a Google search & it comes up with a few that range about 2 days with differing prices, £100-500...what should I be looking out for? Could I even get on as an Improver with little Containment knowledge? Needing more Commercial/Industrial as Domestic is all I've had lately & also want to do the NVQ.
Cheers!

what happened to the pasma / ipaf courses you were asking about last week ?
or are you some sort of training junkie ?
not to sure pts will open any doors unless you know someone who can get you work on the tracks.

I got qouted 450 woth medical, sponsor and two day training which isnt too bad at least then that os everything done. Cant see how you will get on as an improver with hardly any experience of containment especially if they ask you to go and do a load of conduit and trunking work.

what happened to the pasma / ipaf courses you were asking about last week ?
or are you some sort of training junkie?
I did my IPAF, just waiting to do my PASMA. Did the required ECS as my card ran out & last week did my update 17th course. The PTS was another option instead of looking at the 2392, as advised to me by a member on here...Training Junkie? Nah! Just trying some options that may get me into work...

Reply to PTS Course in Birmingham or Midlands in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock