Discuss Public liability insurance in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Ahhh okay this is going to be one we might struggle with. I think you're the only Spanish member I've spotted so far! So, Espanol your first language? - Can you search Google.es and find comparison websites like we can in the UK?

I might be able to find some via my affiliate system, I can search that for insurance by country. Give me a couple of hours I'll login.

What sort of sites have you found so far to get quotes from? (so we know which ones to avoid passing on in the future).

Ahhh okay this is going to be one we might struggle with. I think you're the only Spanish member I've spotted so far! So, Espanol your first language? - Can you search Google.es and find comparison websites like we can in the UK?

I might be able to find some via my affiliate system, I can search that for insurance by country. Give me a couple of hours I'll login.

What sort of sites have you found so far to get quotes from? (so we know which ones to avoid passing on in the future).
Hi Dan, there are no comparison sites I can find here in Spain. I've contacted a couple of local brokers via phone, but the premiums are high compared to UK and 300k cover is not alot... Be grateful if you could help at all...

I am no expert on Public Liability insurance, but have had problems here in Spain with other insurance cover. Car insurance is quite different here, with the car insured for any driver over 25, premiums quite low, and hardly anyone seems to have comprehensive cover, probably because it is really expensive.
I tried to get public liability cover for people renting my home, and it was only possible to get, I think, €250k of cover. They seem to view public liability rather differently, and the courts do not award huge damages for personal injury, thus cover is low. I think my cover in UK is about £5m.I asked my agent what to do if someone fell down the access steps and broke a leg...he shrugged and said, tell them to be more careful!

Reply to Public liability insurance in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock