Discuss PV panel choice in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

steve44

Hi

I'd be grateful for any advice on which PV array to go with. I have narrowed down the multitude of choices to two
Sanyo HIT and Sunlink PV

1. 16 x Sanyo 250w panels HIT 240N with a SSMA Sunny Boy inverter and Sunny Beam monitor Cost £13500
2. 16 x Sunlink PV 245w panels with a aurora inverter Cost £10500

Any advice welcome in terms of reliability, efficiency, choice of inverter and return on investment or other

thanks
Steve

Both are excellent prices. Both inverter brands are excellent. Sanyo system will yield more, take more time to pay back yet give you more benefit over the 25 years. They will probably look better also.

Reply to PV panel choice in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I am new to the forum so be nice! I used to install solar PV systems back when the tariffs were still good, and I've never had to go...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm seeking some advice about a solar PV system we had installed in November 2014 please. After 18 months, we seem to be consistently...
Replies
Views
crossplot
C
M
Hi All. I am new to this forum. I am a sparky whom has been largely out of the trade for 20 years, with the exception of the odd little job for...
Replies
Views
S
I've been asking on here about getting solar panels for a while but I've hesitated because of the cost and the anticipation that PV technology...
Replies
Views
L
Hi First post, so please be gentle. Am about to take the plunge and have a 4 kW PV system installed on a south south east facing roof. Am...
Replies
Views
bath_ed
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock