Discuss Pyronix Euro 46 master code in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tsmith

-
Reaction score
Dear All,

I wanted to reach out to the community and ask for some assistance. I have a Pyronix Euro 46 and I can't remember the master/user codes although I have the engineer code. Is there a way I can reset the master/user codes with the engineer code?

Thank you for your feedback.

T

maybe this will help:
9.14 Resetting the Non Volatile Memory (NVM) to Factory Settings
The panel may be programmed as Power up NVM reset or engineer code lock NVM reset.
Power Up NVM Reset
If the panel is configured by the engineer to allow the Power up to reset the NVM back to factory settings.
Locate the NVM reset pins on the PCB, using the link pin provided connect the two pins together. Power down the
system (mains and battery). Restore power and remove the link. The system is now back to factory default settings.

I think that's way above my capabilities. I would have thought if I have the engineer code, I should be able to over ride the master/user code to reset?

The default manager code for the Euros is D then 2222.

If it's been changed then enter engineer mode, go to "change codes" and change manager code should be the first option that comes up.

Reply to Pyronix Euro 46 master code in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I moved into a property 2 years ago with this alarm installed. I know the master code. A few weeks ago I started getting battery warnings...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to convert a 2 way light into just control by single switch. I have searched and looked for similar questions here, and found a...
Replies
Views
The seller is saying they will not upgrade the electric and it is normal to have 100 amps. However the inspector is stating it may trip often and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys and Galls and all in between and beyond! I am currently evaluating my options at retraining and have heard that there will be a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock