Discuss qualification advise :) in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ezzzekiel

have completed city & guilds 2330 level 2 also hold 17th edition, pat, and am half way through 2391 insp &test course.(+ napit cert of competance for what its worth)

now my c&g 2330 level 3 is about to start unfortunately run into some money problems and cant raise the ££££ to pay for course - HOW valuable would you say level 3 is though, as a lot of posts only ever mention level 2 ?,

If your talking about the NVQ 3 then i would'nt worry about it so much but the level 3 I would say is quite important. Having said that you could always take ayear out from studying until you have the funds in place, but i would recommened level 3 for future employment

no its not nvq3 its city guilds 2330 did two year then got a level 2 cert in electrotechnical technology -

now a 3rd year (of c&g) has started and this is the part i am talking about

Remember C&G 2330 is the underpinning knowledge and C&G 2356 is the NVQ level 3 ie you must pass all of the underpinning exams and complete 2356 work based portfolio to gain level 3 nvq. Most candidates can pass the theory but fail to complete the work based part.

Reply to qualification advise :) in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
C
CTE Services are looking for a third year apprentice/newly qualified electrician to join the company. Based in Yaxley, CTE Services have multiple...
Replies
Views
CTE Services LTD
C
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
I am currently employed by the RAF as an Electrical Engineer/Technician, but I'm interested in going down the route of a domestic electrician...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock