• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Quantity of memshield 3 mcbs new and sq d qoe used mcbs/main switches in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkydude

Have a quantity of MEMSHIELD 3 mcbs for sale, leftovers from several projects

All are new , but not boxed

also some used in excellent conditon Sqaure D QOE MCBS (the ones with the yellow stripe on them ) , B6 , B16 B20 and B32 in various quantities.

also 2x double pole 100A Square D Main switches used as above

if interested looking for £3.50 each .

60 x C32 single pole

12 x C10 single pole

looking for £4.00 each postage at cost .

May have some other odd ones , ask and i will have a looksie

payment via paypal

PM me if interested

Nick

Prob they will sort it out, schneider are pretty good normally , unless you use their active harmonic filters , had one go up in flames recently and they claimed it was a part that needs to be maintained . (they do the maintenance ) LoL and then they tried to say it had not been comissioned properly (they comisisoned it ) LoL

Reply to Quantity of memshield 3 mcbs new and sq d qoe used mcbs/main switches in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net