Discuss Question about 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Boki_the_great

Hello all, I'm 22 and currently doing a evening course for the 2330 level 2 (In my first year), I was just wondering if you had to be working as an electrician to finish the level 3 of this course? I am currently working as an Electrical Engineer (which I studied my apprenticeship in, but always wanted to do Electrical Installation, hence the evening course). Also wanted to ask if it's recommended I do the Inspection & Testing course at the same time as this or after?

Obviously I'm new here, and any advice would be much appreciated!

Ideally you need to have the experience to finish the course, but if you were self employed then it is a way around it, that's what I did, my college said I had to have a job to even start the last year, also the 2391 is just the last year of 2330, so I would do it as soon as you finish the last year, so it's still fresh in your mind

You don't need to be employed to do the level 3 2330 but you do to do a NVQ Level 3. The work experience would help you with the level 3. the 2391 is a level 3 course and should ideally be done when you have completed the 2330. Be warned that the exam of the 2391 is more intensive than the 2330 exams.

Reply to Question about 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

i studied level 2 2330 level 2 back in 2015 and had a few family problems so never enrolled in to the level 3. during lock down i decided to...
Replies
Views
I'm 24 and looking for a career change into the electrical industry. Could anyone advise me on the practicality of undertaking a fast track level...
Replies
Views
Just joined this forum as read a few of the threads and hoping for some help. I've recently enquired about doing an electrical course, however due...
Replies
Views
Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a 17 yr old lad who wants to become an electrician. I am interested in become an apprentice. I have been unsuccessful with getting...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock