CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Question on kitchin electrification in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
i like the answer but not sure it's pc, and i got slated for putting forward my opinion and giving nothing constructive!!
on a constuctive note; have alook at OSG

To be honest Joe at my age very little I do is politically correct .................................and what will the OSG be telling us it may advise us on how many sockets we could think of using ....but for equipment???

you're right, for that we need the Argos catalogue. Think the OSG says you should do it to the 'big book'.

S

sparky-s-w

what are the necessary receptacles or equipment to be installed in a modern kitchin?
do you mean appliances = (oven, hob, microwave etc)
or supply & fixtures = (ring/radial, cooker switch, fuse spurs etc)

A

Adam W

Can I take it from the way you've used the word 'receptacles' that you're in America?
If so all the sockets in the kitchen or utility room should be fed via a GFCI receptacle. You only need one in the room - the rest can be fed from it on the output side.

From the last post I assume he is in Cameroon.
Washing machine, sink and deep fat fryer in my kitchen :)

(oh, and the wife uses a foreman grill)

D

dim_bulb

Yet another vague opening post
too much to ask for description then?

S

Swicade

All the tradesmen and not one mention of the most important kitchen appliance we all look forward to seeing......Kettle!

A

Adam W

From the last post I assume he is in Cameroon.
Washing machine, sink and deep fat fryer in my kitchen :)

(oh, and the wife uses a foreman grill)
I suppose you could go trawling through someone's previous posts hunting for clues, but I don't see why I should have to. The way I see it you can add your location for a valid reason other than as a badge of pride.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
All the tradesmen and not one mention of the most important kitchen appliance we all look forward to seeing......Kettle!
OK, so in order of priority. 1. kettle. 2. woman ( that takes care of the washing, cooking, ironing, ) . 3 . fridge optional for those who prefer tasteless lager to real men's ale.

A

Adam W

OK, so in order of priority. 1. kettle. 2. woman ( that takes care of the washing, cooking, ironing, ) . 3 . fridge optional for those who prefer tasteless lager to real men's ale.
Surely the fridge should go in the lounge, next to the sofa?

Reply to Question on kitchin electrification in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom