Discuss Quinetic wireless units - power reset in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi again that sounds like it could be either the switch or receiver. Have you tried re-setting the receiver and pairing again? I know it's an obvious thing but sometimes overlooked! Failing that it may be worth contacting your supplier and getting a replacement!
Sy
Hello
Please help me to understand more about the kinetic switch!
i have 6 quinetic wifi wireless receiver for dimmer switch (1AMP)and 3- 2 gang switch(QU WS2W)DIMMABLE QUINETIC WIRELESS SWITCH
i have some problem with the quinetic wifi wireless switch and receivers!

1.when i try to pair the receiver with the switch then does not accept the switch!i press3 second and the lights is flashing slowly and i press the switch then the receiver red lights flashing quickly ,and does not pair with switch!when i press the switch then the red lights on the receiver is stoping sortly so ,the receiver detect the swith but does not operate it it is so strange!

2.i have some receiver and switch which is works as normal (only the lights comes on and off if i operate the switches so it is good)

3.some receiver still works with the switch but the receiver flashing quickly all the time! why is like that? something wrong that sure!

4.which program can i use to set up by phone?SMARTLIFE OR KINETIC SWITCH applications!?
and in the application which device name should choice as i cant find this device name in there!there are lots of devices names but i dont know which device is the ( wifi wireless receiver for dimmer switch)??

5.if i registered the device in the phone application then ,can i use that away from home?
6.is it reliable product? my cliens woried about if it is stopp to work !this product is not too cheap and 6 receiver and 3 switch installed for one cliens and i dont wana go back too many times as it also too far away from my base!
And if i register all device in one account in my phone and i will give you the password and username then can be use trought the same account just by different phone?so i would set up all in one account and just i will give access details to the cliens is that will works???

please help me what can be wrong !thank you!

No offence intended but I think you need to start again by the sounds of the above. I tend to set the units up on a desk first all temporarily connected and get them paired, I then label them on the back so I can just go and put it in and it all works straight off. The download link on quinetic page from TLC electrical explanations very well how to set the Wi-Fi up. You will need to register before you do anything AP wise and yes it will work from anywhere in the world if connected to the customers router. I tend to get the customer to do the registration so they can choose a password and find their way around it!
These are very reliable and I have never had any problems with them apart from dimming some led fittings that were not compatible.
I would reset everything and start again that way you know it is right from the outset.
Sy

Reply to Quinetic wireless units - power reset in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net