Discuss Quiz shows on TV in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Why are we so addicted to quiz shows?
Well, I find I am...
Occasionally I get a correct answer on University Challenge...actually, i got 2 tonight!...but Only Connect is a total mystery to me!
Different brains working in different ways, I suppose.
Odd that the average age on University Challenge is about 20, yet they know so much...I just wonder what they would be like if they were put on Only Connect.
I just feel sad that I know so little...I went to Uni, but could only calculate how many beers i could buy with the cash in my pocket.
Pointless, on the other hand...easy-peasy for the most part, but as you progress it's all about Soaps on TV and football, so I am at a loss.
Do electricians possess better brains than wetpants?
Is this a question?
Discuss, making sure your answer includes references to literature, classical music, nuclear physics and mathematical theory, and how to bake a Victoria sponge.

oh, the correct answers were:
1. Hermetic
2: Commodore 64

how sad is that?

Reply to Quiz shows on TV in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views
I am not an electrician but am looking for some advice as to how to fix my sporadic light flickering problem that has come and gone for the year...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry, lengthy post. Really only need to read the next sentence to be able to answer my question. The rest is what I have considered and...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock