Discuss Quoizel exterior lights won't stay on, intermittent failures and flickering throughout circuit in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello and thank you in advance for your time in helping me troubleshoot my lights. I've added a video to show what my lights are doing.

I have 4 Quoizel WVR8406EK lights on the front of my house and 2 in the back.
They will intermittently go out. However I can unscrew the bulb and screw it back in and the light bulb will come back on. I can also re-use the same bulbs elsewhere without issue. Sometimes they come back on for a day, most times for only a few seconds. I don't believe anything is overheating because they simply don't come on at all most days. It's not like they all come on and they slowly go out again.

Some notes about the wiring:
The front house lights vs. the back house lights are on completely separate switches and also separate breakers as well. Both are on ARC Fault breakers that have never tripped or had any other issues. They share the same circuit as many other lights in the house that none have had issues.

I have separate exterior down lighting that has never had any issues on both switches shared with the problem lights. These additional down lights are also both before and after the Quoizel lights in question on the lighting circuit. Therefore that tells me that power is getting both and and beyond the lights in question.

I've had this system on both a photovoltaic system in the front as well as removed it to see if it was the problem, no changes either way.

What should I check next?

Reply to Quoizel exterior lights won't stay on, intermittent failures and flickering throughout circuit in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net