Discuss quotation help please in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

leekemp85

I have only been self employed for a few weeks, and could do with help quoting a job
Its a large conservatory they want 5 double sockets and 3 wall lights i will be splitting the ring from the living room for the sockets (there will be no load on the circuit just TV, radio and lamps)
two days work in total, the circuit is on the rcd.

Do you normally charge day rate or per hour. I don't want to shoot my self in the foot by not charging enough but could do with the work as I will get more work from the builder in the future.

(sorry about the very poor pic but it may help :eek:)

Attachments

• quote.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 43

Reply to quotation help please in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I posted here some time ago asking for validation of a quote I received for a rewire. (10k assumed 60 points) And got some good advice so...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have received conflicting advice about Main Isolator Switches and would appreciate forum member's help to plan a way ahead. Looking to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 155212
D
Hi All, I am looking for advice on electrical careers, i currently work in the access control industry of which i have a deep level of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock