Discuss R.I.P Neil Armstrong in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A loss to the world but time moves on, he will remain a key figure in history.
Yes. 82 is a good innings, and he will be remembered for years to come. No other human can die knowing they were the first to step on the moon. RIP Neil Armstrong.

thought he sang " wonderful world". :38:

well of course it was fake. proven by the claim that they brought back moon rock samples. everybody knows that the moon is made of cheese.

Yes I remember as a youngster watching it on television ( black and white kiddies ) our neighbour worked up the post office tower and was something to do with the early downlinks and got to meet them all afterwards
wow
a few years ago two graduates did an assesment of the likely costs of the moon landings against faking it
it worked out cheaper to go to the moon due to the catering costs !!
it must have been quite something to do that mission dont forget technology was in its infancy
as for the imbeciles going on about a faked landing america seems full fo fruit and nuts like that
Buzz Aldrin was harrased by one his prompt curt and businesslike reply was a firm solid punch worth of Cassius Clay ( just giving my age away kids)
Buzz Aldrin Punch - YouTube
dont forget these astronauts had a level of phyisacall fitness on par with a top athlete and they kept that way
RIP Neil

LiveLeak.com - chew on this for the denials out there..... as take using hubble....unless that too is a fake and is made by using a kitchen role holder and cling film as seen on bluepeter ;)

all bound up with hubble bubble wrap. anyway id the moon was 248,000 miles away, how the hell did the cow jump over it. it's all fake. the moon is only 2" diameter, filled with helium and held up with some 1.0mm single tied down in next door's garden.

course there is. he lives in the chimney. that's why we're not allowed coal fires. nothing to do with pollution.

OK then I'm going to join the nut brigade .........................

Ok accept all the conspiracies theories were de-bunked about the shadows, the flag waving in the "wind" and this and that about pictures, (Tony could explain better)......................................

but ...............................I'm still skeptical about the techno side of things. With the computing power of a casio calculator they managed to get all these missions up and back again and apart from Apollo 13 ................with no hassles

We have all seen the Youtube footage of them trying to fly the landing craft and what a mess they made of it ...........and again without any computer guidance every landing was near perfect ................

The biggy for me is the radiation .........................in a suit basically made out of tin foil they sent these guys into an environment that had full solar radiation burning down on it and no atmosphere to protect them except for a kebab wrapper ..........ahem

Saying all this the biggest for them doing it, rather than in a film lot somewhere in Burbank is that not one person, be it astronaut technician cameraman or tea lady as come forward to tell all ..............

So I guess I sort of have to believe it ...but find it hard

OK then I'm going to join the nut brigade .........................

Ok accept all the conspiracies theories were de-bunked about the shadows, the flag waving in the "wind" and this and that about pictures, (Tony could explain better)......................................

but ...............................I'm still skeptical about the techno side of things. With the computing power of a casio calculator they managed to get all these missions up and back again and apart from Apollo 13 ................with no hassles

We have all seen the Youtube footage of them trying to fly the landing craft and what a mess they made of it ...........and again without any computer guidance every landing was near perfect ................

The biggy for me is the radiation .........................in a suit basically made out of tin foil they sent these guys into an environment that had full solar radiation burning down on it and no atmosphere to protect them except for a kebab wrapper ..........ahem

Saying all this the biggest for them doing it, rather than in a film lot somewhere in Burbank is that not one person, be it astronaut technician cameraman or tea lady as come forward to tell all ..............

So I guess I sort of have to believe it ...but find it hard

im not convinced either,all these moon landings were in about 3 years of each other 60/70's when technology was basic to these days.then nowt,if it was easy then should be a peice of p now,but no ones been back up since as far as i know,they should be doing day trips

Reply to R.I.P Neil Armstrong in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock