Discuss Radial circuit in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Danandtilly

Hello be gentle I'm just starting out and have got 2 new build bungalows to wire. Have run sockets in radial circuit using 2.5 t/e. Have used 100 meters of cable do I need to split the circuits in to 2 as Tables show I can only use 31m maximum. Or should I just make it a ring, have been told different ways and just getting a feeling for the best way thanks Danny

need more info on runs. when you sasy you have used 100m, is that for one bungalow or both? surely yo will have at least 2 socket circuits in each. kitchen is best on a ring because of thehigh loading by appliances

Have not wired kitchen yet .have that on separate circuit. Have 2 bedrooms with 3 sockets lounge with 4 sockets hall with 1 socket . Timber framed property have run cables from where consumer unit will be to bedrooms and have had to run up and down wall and around loft to each socket. Just getting myself confused on cable im using because its linea meters in cable and not sqas in floor area floor area is no more than 50sq m thanks

Reply to Radial circuit in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have a room in the house that was the kitchen. That has been relocated to a different area, so the old kitchen has been sold off and the room...
Replies
Views
Hi, I`m looking for an advice. I have an electric shower that I`m not using due to boiler changed to combi and added shower over bath feed by a...
Replies
Views
Strange on this, we are wiring an extension at the moment and I would like to 3 way the (currently 2 way) landing switch to the new bedroom so...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Trained years ago, not done much for about a decade but I've been asked by a friend to add 5x double sockets into an industrial unit...
Replies
Views
I had an interesting little job this morning. Three sockets in an extension were not working and haven't worked for quite some time (years). It...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock